INTO THE WILD – A father and Son Journey
Friday September 29th – Sunday October 1st 2017
Friday Jan 19th – Sunday Jan 21st 2018
Step away from the distractions of your ordinary world and bring your son on an Adventure with us:
Who is this for?
Teenage boys aged between 14 – 17 and their fathers or significant male mentor.
Where will this be?
The location and venues around Perth and the South West will change but are always chosen for their natural and remote locations. We are not afraid of the outdoors and will use a combination of cabin and camping experiences either in the bush, on the river or by the ocean depending on the season.
The INTO THE WILD – father and son adventurous journey, is run by Adventureworks WA who have been running outdoor programs and workshops for adults and teenagers for over 20 years.
We create a fun and inspiring experience allowing you shared time together in the bush away from all distractions. We focus on the changes taking place for you both as your boy becomes an adult and what you need from each other for a positive transition with clarity and focus.
Over this 3-day camp you will:
- Spent time together without everyday distractions and electronic devices
- Share stories, listen and talk with your son about what really matters to him
- Be moved out of your comfort zone and test your limits together
- Understand your son, his strengths and his vision for the future
- Build a stronger relationship with your son and make connections with other men and boys in the same stage of life
- Share a unique and life changing experience of fun, exploration and growth
Cost: $605 inc GST per person ($1210 inc GST per couple)
Includes: Catering, accommodation and activities. Does not include transport.BOOK NOW