INTO ADULTHOOD – Facilitator Training
Dates in March, May and August 2018 to be confirmed
An inspiring and fun weekend training that will train and develop skills, techniques needed in the delivery of transformative experiences, workshops or programs.
Who is this for?
This weekend program builds on knowledge and skills gained on our Contemporary Rite of Passage Training, and will support anyone working with young people to confidently facilitate Rites of Passage and transformational programs.
It is the second level of training for those wishing to become a facilitator for the Adventureworks INTO ADULTHOOD program.
Where will this be?
Scripture Union Camp Geographe 162 Caves Rd , Siesta Park (Busselton)
We are not afraid of the outdoors and will use a combination of bunkhouse and camping experiences in the bush and by the ocean making the most of this beautiful location.
The INTO ADULTHOOD – Facilitator Training is delivered by Adventureworks WA who have been running transformational outdoor programs and workshops for teenagers for over 20 years.
Over this 3-day training you will:
- Deepen your understanding of the INTO ADULTHOOD program; its processes and content.
- Develop confidence using a range of powerful facilitation approaches.
- Share and receive support with your personal facilitation challenges.
- Collaborate on strategies to successfully engage with challenging young people, difficult situations and sensitive content.
- Contribute to a shared INTO ADULTHOOD facilitators’ ‘way of being’.
- Connect with the current facilitation team and potential new members
- Connect with and hear from our current team of facilitators and other people passionate about making a difference in the lives of young people
- Continue the journey of working with the Adventureworks facilitation team OR
- Work collaboratively to create and develop inspiring transformational programs or workshops for your school.
Cost: $715 inc GST per person
Includes: Catering, accommodation and activities. Does not include transport.BOOK NOW