INTO ADULTHOOD – Contemporary Rite Of Passage Training
Friday February 9th to Sunday February 11th 2018
An inspiring and fun weekend training that will support the understanding and delivery of transformative experiences, workshops or programs.
Who is this for?
This training is designed for anyone working with young people especially in a school, outdoors, youth group or sporting environment.
It is the first level of training for those wishing to become a facilitator for the Adventureworks INTO ADULTHOOD program and an inspiring professional learning for educators interested in what a Rite of Passage can do for school communities.
Where will this be?
Blue Body Spiritual Centre, 1925 Falls Road Hovea WA
We are not afraid of the outdoors and will use a combination of bunkhouse and camping experiences in the bush and making the most of this beautiful location.
The INTO ADULTHOOD – Contemporary Rite of Passage Training is delivered by Adventureworks WA who have been running transformational outdoor programs and workshops for teenagers for over 20 years.
Over this 3-day training you will:
- Understand why Rites of Passage for adolescent’s matter
- Learn what makes a contemporary Rite of Passage powerful
- Experience a personal Rite of Passage process firsthand
- Learn more about your passions and have time to reflect in a secluded environment
- Get a taste of our new INTO ADULTHOOD program being delivered in WA schools and communities
- Connect with and hear from our current team of facilitators and other people passionate about making a difference in the lives of young people
- Understand what next steps to take to join our team, or
- Take the first steps in creating an inspiring Rite of passage program for your school
Cost: $715 inc GST per person
For more information or to book contact Mary 08 9796 1000
Includes: Catering, accommodation and activities. Does not include transport.ENQUIRE NOW