Our Into the Wild Adventure is for the next generation of risk-takers who get excited by the thought of living the challenge. Our Into the Wild camps will take you on a unique journey, pushing you physically and mentally in the stunning West Aussie bush. Take some time away from the pressures of daily life and join us for an adventure you will never forget. Be warned though, there is a high chance that you will return home with a bunch of new mates and a slight obsession with campfire yarns.
Into the wild is for young people aged 13 – 17 to provide fun and adventurous experiences with other young people. In a safe and supported environment, we push you out of your comfort zone create fun and exciting challenges and hope you leave knowing yourself a little better with a bunch of new friends. Our young and awesome crew will make sure that you are seen and heard and feel safe to be who you really are.
On your adventure you can expect to:
- Experience fun, adventure, challenge and creativity in a supported and safe environment
- Be surrounded by nature and the natural environment
- Switch off from technology and all outside distractions
- Be camping in tents or basic cabin accommodation
- Learn what you can do when pushed out of your comfort zone
- See the best in yourself and others you are with
- Share stories, listen deeply and be listened to
- Talk about what matters to you
- Build friendship groups with other young people