Facilitating Impact builds on your learning from Facilitating Change. This experiential group training program provides practical opportunities and support to develop your skills facilitating group processes that enable self-enquiry and self-efficacy in others in times of transition.
You will grow the skills to create transformational spaces that allow for profound social and emotional learning, and learn advanced facilitation techniques to work with diverse groups to create a lasting impact.
Who is this training for?
This training is for facilitators, educators, parents, youth workers, managers, coaches, mentors, leaders – anyone who wish become experts in this field of creating space to grow the social and emotional well-being, connectedness and resilience of others.
What can I expect to get from the training?
- Clarify the distinction between facilitation and teaching, coaching, and counselling.
- Understand how to create, strengthen, expand and dissolve transformative group spaces
- Practice facilitating in scenarios that involve challenging people, situations and content
- Receive support around your personal facilitation challenges
- Learn how to turn group conflict into profound social and emotional learning
- Connect with other passionate facilitators in the field
- Clarify your next step as a facilitator
If you are unsure about any of the course activities, please contact us or click below for more information.