Facilitating Change will introduce you to the art of facilitating transformative experiences that empower others to skilfully navigate periods of change in their lives.
This practical, experiential group program draws on Positive Education and the Contemporary Rites of Passage Framework to deepen your understanding of how to create safe, engaging and connected spaces for participants to grow their wellbeing and resilience in times of transition.
Facilitating Change is our introductory program, and a pre-requisite for our Facilitating Impact training program.
Who is this training for?
This training is for educators, parents, youth workers, managers, coaches, mentors, leaders – anyone passionate about creating spaces and experiences that grow the social and emotional well-being, connectedness and resilience of others.
What can I expect to get from the training?
- Experience a personal experiential learning journey in nature and without distractions
- Experience powerful ways to connect with, support and communicate with others
- Understand how to support others’ self-enquiry and self-efficacy in times of change
- Learn practical ways to grow social and emotional wellbeing in and out of the classroom
- Understand the essential components for running your own transformative programs
If you are unsure about any of the course activities, please contact us or click below for more information.